We're on the hunt for passionate, budding developers to join our dynamic team. Dive into the startup world where you can learn, flourish, and hone your skills alongside us as we navigate the forefront of financial technology. Together, we aim to transform the payments sector here in New Zealand and take on the major banks, redefining our local fintech industry.
We work hard, we play hard! We have an awesome office near K Road fitted out with Nintendo, VR, Table Tennis and a fridge full of lunch options and beers for Fridays. We have a team social club every month, dabbling in the wide variety of Auckland’s night-out options.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field (recent university graduates preferred).
- Demonstrated experience in Kotlin and MVVM architecture.
- Have at least one application published in the Play Store – please share links/details with your application.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to backend services.
- Knowledge of SOLID and Clean Architecture principles in mobile development.
- A passion for creating great design and intuitive user experiences.
SquareOne has big plans. Since launching 18 months ago with our debut product, we’ve onboarded more than 150,000 customers and added a wide range of capabilities around cards and banking. We only work with the best of the best, so you’ll be dealing closely with Mastercard, ANZ, Windcave & other partners.
We offer a challenging, fun and massively rewarding environment, with an exciting 5 year vision and an awesome, high performing team. You’ll also gain (if you choose) exposure to all areas of the business, and an opportunity to learn a huge amount as we grow.